Expatriés Quiberon Tricamp 2016
Thursday 5th May – Sunday 8th May
The Breton wife of Paul G has kindly let us use her house for a four day tricamp in Quiberon, although we will have the house for the full week so additional options will be available.
Quiberon is a coastal resort on a peninsula in southern Brittany and offers..
- running along the Côte Sauvage and coastal paths of Conguel.
- swimming in the sea in the sheltered bay of the Grande Plage, (wetsuit necessary).
- cycling around the penisula and to the mainland circumventing the Golf du Morbihan.
We will leave early on Thursday morning traveling by car / van, depending on participants we will either do individual pick-up or group pick- up points. We will return the same way on the Sunday.
- Thursday – 2 hours of relaxed cycling, split with individual Aquathlon(s)
- Friday – Beach practise T1, then a long cycle ride, and finish with a running session
- Saturday – Beach long swim & sighting practise, followed by Brick / T2 session and finish with a running session
- Sunday – Team Aquathlon(s)
All meals will be provided, cooked by the resident chef – (high quality menu, no pizza and chips allowed)
Places are limited 6 to 8 people sharing double beds. (if demand is high we may be able to find room for more)
All inclusive from the moment we pickyou up to the moment we return
How do I book?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you if we can find space 😉