So if you are reading this, you are wondering what you need to do in the next 6 weeks to be ready for the Super Sprint Triathlon on the 13th of April.
What will follow is just a suggestion, but if you manage to follow these workouts, I can guarantee that you will at least be able to comfortably finish the competition.
WEEK 1 – Starting 3rd March 2014
- Mon: Relax 😉
- Tue: Run: 20 minutes easy
- Wed: Bike: 30 minutes easy or spin class or velib up a hill for 20 mins
- Thu: Relax 😉
- Fri: Run: 20 minutes easy
- Sat: Swim: 10 to 16 x 25 m easy, rest 20 seconds
- Sun: Bike: 30 to 40 minutes easy or spin class or velib up a hill for 30 mins
Thats it for this week – pretty easy huh ? don’t worry over the next couple of weeks it will get a little tougher…..
Don’t forget to register here – http://supersprintparis.com