The weather is making it really easy for us to get outside, so take advantage of this – as long as not too much alcohol is consumed the net effect is positive 😉
Below the weekly training guide, keeping it the same as last week, however if you want to go a little longer as its nice out, now is the time to do it !
This week also a checklist of all the key bits and pieces you should bring with you on the 13th April.
PARIS SUPER SPRINT CHECK-LIST
- Yourself (in physically capable condition) – This is the number one key important element !!
- FFTRI license or Medical Certificate – Without it you are not racing !
- ID – to prove its you who registered
- Swimsuit / Tri-suit – Swimming naked is discouraged
- Goggles / Swimcap (optional)
- Towel – to dry yourself when you leave the pool
- Running Trainers (no need for socks) – there are no specific attachments on the Wattbike
- Tri-belt or T shirt and safety pins to pin dossard front and back – bring both just in case
- Water bottle for hydration while you are riding – you WILL need hydrating
- Fresh / Warm clothes for afterwards – team hoodies will be on sale
- Plastic bag to put wet clothes in
WEEK 3 Training – Starting 17th March 2014
- 17/3 Mon: Relax
- 18/3 Tue: Run: 10 minutes easy, 10x (30 secs fast, 30 easy) 5 minutes easy
- 19/3 Wed: Bike: 35 minutes easy or spin class or velib up a hill for 25 mins
- 20/3 Thu: Swim 10 x 50m medium pace, rest 30 secs
- 21/3 Fri: Run: 20 minutes easy
- 22/3 Sat: Swim: 16 x 25 m easy, rest 20 seconds + 300m non-stop
- 23/3 Sun: Bike: 45 minutes easy or spin class or velib up a hill for 30 mins